As we approach the end of 2020, our team has been reflecting on the past year and planning for the future of multifamily housing. While many aspects of the economy remain in-flux, and we are all tracking the impact of the pandemic on the space, we are seeing areas of opportunity and maintain a positive outlook. Check out our latest edition of the Multifamily Outlook Report for exclusive data and insights into top trends happening in the multifamily space!
What's in the latest Multifamily Outlook Report? In this edition we:
• Cover the state of the economy and its impact on the multifamily space
• Discuss the state of Student Housing
• Chat with Andy Helmer, CEO of Shelters to Shutters, on tackling situational homelessness
• Provide a market spotlight on Washington, D.C.
• Talk with Jason Golub, VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Walker & Dunlop
Read the full Multifamily Outlook!