The report features a spotlight on NYC, a preview into how technology will transform the small multifamily lending space, and a Q&A with NMHC President Doug Bibby
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. announced the release of its 2021 Summer Multifamily Outlook Report, giving a comprehensive look into the apartment market’s extraordinary resilience throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. The report provides exclusive insights backed by proprietary data from Zelman & Associates, the leading housing research firm in the country, and GeoPhy, a technology company specializing in commercial real estate data science and analytics.
In this edition we:
- Analyze the rebounding economy; what falling unemployment and rumors of the next "roaring 20s" will mean for the multifamily space
- Host a Q&A with NMHC President Doug Bibby, who discusses key takeaways from their annual conference, potential tax policy changes, and NMHC’s focus on affordability
- Shed light on the technological revolution of the small-balance lending sector and why it is ripe for innovation
- Provide a market spotlight on the Big Apple’s comeback and discuss whether the suburban flight was overexaggerated
- Introduce CREUnited, an alliance of industry heavyweights dedicated to increasing minority involvement in CRE
To learn more about the current state of the multifamily industry and read our data-backed predictions for the future, download the report.
About Walker & Dunlop
Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) is the largest provider of capital to the multifamily industry in the United States and the fourth largest lender on all commercial real estate including industrial, office, retail, and hospitality. Walker & Dunlop enables real estate owners and operators to bring their visions of communities — where Americans live, work, shop and play — to life. The power of our people, premier brand, and industry-leading technology make us more insightful and valuable to our clients, providing an unmatched experience every step of the way. With over 1,000 employees across every major U.S. market, Walker & Dunlop has consistently been named one of Fortune’s Great Places to Work® and is committed to making the commercial real estate industry more inclusive and diverse while creating meaningful social, environmental, and economic change in our communities.