May 27 at 12:30 PM ET
Join Walker & Dunlop's CEO, Willy Walker, and his guest, Colorado Governor Jared Polis, one of the first Governors in the country to slowly re-open his state after the COVID-19 Stay at Home order.
Governor Polis was originally schedulded for May 13th. You will not need to re-register for the event if you already registered.
Willy and Governor Polis will discuss:
- The overall economic impact of closing, and beginning to slowly re-open Colorado
- The health and safety considerations being taken by the Colorado government
- The role testing will play in opening the state’s economy
- The contingency plans in place in the event of another wave of illness
- The proper role of the Federal, State, and Local governments in addressing the health issues our country is facing, as well as the role of the Western States Pact, which Colorado recently joined